I haven’t shared recipes lately, but this paleo brownie muffin recipe was a must share. I found it on pinterest, of course. It’s a yummy, easy-to-make dessert brownie made out of garbanzo beans. Yes, that is right. Garbanzo beans.
1 can 15oz chickpeas (garbanzo beans) drained, rinsed
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup chocolate chips (we use Enjoy Life semi sweet)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 12 muffin cups with liners or by spraying with cooking spray.
- Put all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide batter in muffin pan.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Ours took more like 22 minutes
Amazing! These will definitely become a staple at home.
Thanks to Beachbody for this recipe!